Saturday, April 27, 2013

Quote from current San Diego Chargers kicker Nick Novak.

"ProForm Kicking has taught me how to kick the right way. I knew that if I wanted to reach my full and untapped potential, I would have to become completely open to change. I saw the ball going higher, straighter, farther, with less effort and more control after just a few lessons. If your just starting out or an old dog looking to change, then look no further. It wasn't easy but I sacrificed what I knew and put faith in the form. Mike and Jim have added years to my career, with the form I'm confident enough that no one can compete. Do not rely on your own abilities rely in the lord, he will guide you in your life and your kicking. Be patient and enjoy your journey!" -Nick Novak-- NFL kicker currently with the San Diego Chargers. Nick has also spent time with the Washington Redskins, Arizona Cardinals, and Kansas City Chiefs.